Subject: [Leica] Waiting - an explanation
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Aug 31 09:07:42 2007

I should have explained.

My friend Neil and I were out shooting photos and at first that they
were just having a coffee break, we had a good laugh.

But then we noticed that the motorcycles were from several different
local southshore towns and I figured that it was some sort of pan-police
force meeting.

An hour or so later, they were all escorting one of the longest funeral
cort?ges I've ever seen, to the graveyard on Hull's Telegraph Hill to
bury a US Marine.

We didn't try to get close, so I don't know if it was someone from the
current war or a much older retired serviceman.

Jim

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Waiting)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Waiting)