Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Aug 31 15:46:00 2007

Hi Steve,

This is a good advice, of course, but I should buy too a good 28 to have a
good 35, I only use the 28 sometimes on my Tri-Elmar, and this lens is not
between my favouriites for it's limitation to F4 and his size, on the other
hand maybe on the M8 a F4 is not a "big problem" it performs quite well at
640 ISO, taht's equivalent to a f 1,8, not bad.

Saludos cordiales
Luis