Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers?
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri Aug 31 21:09:50 2007

Thanks, Hoppy.  That's very fine praise indeed!  The photo was taken at
a large medieval event up here.  Those are the "found" arrows on the
archery range.  Some folks take their fletching very seriously although
given the likelihood of loss or damage at a typical competition, most of
us opt for simpler ammunition.

Regards,
Mike D

P.S. I had to look up toxophilites.  I hadn't heard that word before :)