Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Sep 1 16:44:54 2007

Stan,

You think wrong.  The Zerostat uses a piezo crystal to produce the ions.

I would think twice before I aimed my Zerostat at my daughters Leica
Digital sensor.  It makes a very painful spark.

It is the Staticmaster brush that used Polonium. (mildly radioactive) but
no longer available.  It had a very limited half-life.

Jerry