Subject: [Leica] IMG: PWIGOMLAAP: Gee, maybe I don't need that fancy shift lens anymore.
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Sep 1 17:44:02 2007

Jeff,

This is an interesting before and after comparison. He certainly
looks taller in the after picture. I think he grew 2 inches. I like
it. The perspective in the original wasn't so bad so the correction
was not severe. But correcting the perspective on a tall building in
PS is another story. You end up cropping too much of the photo. This
is where the perspective control lens really shines. Not quite as
good as a view camera but pretty good none the less. Of course when
you took this photo a shift lens certainly wouldn't have been in your
mind or your bag.

Len