Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery ("But English *is* their native language")
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Sep 1 19:22:11 2007

Brian,
The Lenspen SensorKlear is the easiest way to clean digital camera sensors:

http://www.lenspen.com/?cPath=1&products_id=SK-1&tpid=146

How to use it:

http://www.photosafaris.com/Articles/CleaningWithASensorKlear.asp

I have been using it for 2 years now, and it is really easy and efficient.
Being in a very dusty climate, the sensor does get cleaned quite often.

Cheers
Jayanand