Subject: [Leica] Article
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sat Sep 1 21:40:52 2007

Thanks, Jerry!  I've several public space projects under my belt.
This one is more meaningful, as it actually uses images taken with
Rollei and Leica gear. It' equipment that was part of my personal
development as a photographer. Those brands have had several
generations of photographers associated with them, whose depth and
quality of work is still unsurpassed to this day. I don't think this
current generation of younger photographer will ever have that kind
generational continuity we once had.

s.d.