Subject: [Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Sep 2 12:35:41 2007

Ric & Tina... thanks for the kind words.

You can check this site to see the current conditions in Lanes Cove:
<http://www.lanescove.us/webcam/>

Jim

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann)