Subject: [Leica] results of August 2007 LUG Photo Contest
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 2 18:57:08 2007

At 05:09 PM 9/2/2007, you wrote:

>Tina's wonderful image of the KKK member, next to mine- Out of
>Africa... seems to be an
>
>especially moving and fantastic juxtaposition...
>
>Steve

Thanks, Steve. I agree.

I don't know how to correct the EXIF information on the KKK
photo.  The only reason it says Canon is because I used the Canon to
photograph the B&W negative from the M6 instead of scanning it with
the Nikon LS5000.  Also when I scan the negative with the scanner,
the EXIF says Nikon.  I can delete all of the information by copying
and pasting into a new canvas, but then that, of course, doesn't
include what the original information and I'm not sure how to add that.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com