Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 32 - All That Jazz
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 2 22:59:19 2007

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 07:54:47 +0530, "Jayanand Govindaraj"
_jayanand@gmail.com_
(mailto:jayanand@gmail.com)  wrote:

"Great  music - I am happy to see Lee Morgan's "The Sidewinder" there,
amongst more  famous recordings - sensational album from a tragically short
life."

Hi Jayanand,

"The Sidewinder" has always been one of my favorites.  My college  roommate
and I used to be regular visitors to "Slugs" until that evening.   We never
could bring ourselves to return.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Best regards,

Ira