Subject: [Leica] PAW - 28 to 30 Phil still catching up
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 4 14:20:21 2007

Hi Philippe,

I like very much your PAW, the second 4 pictures was already commented, on
the first 4, I like really very much the Gaudi picture is a nice and clever
composition of geometry and colours (thanks to say my name.., this is too
much!)

The second on my preferences is Modern Knights, great contrast, clean image!

Thanks for showing

Saludos cordiales
Luis