Subject: [Leica] New photos From Texas & Iowa
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Sep 4 19:13:55 2007

Well here are finally some new photos taken over the past two months.

This is a photo of a newly discovered shopping center in Garland, Texas
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1001077-1.jpg.html

These two are from the Jones County Fair in Iowa
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/John-Deere-2.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/John-Deere-1.jpg.html

This was taken at our Daughters house and is of my wife and our two Grand
Daughters
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/Chris-_amp_-Girls.jpg.html

These were taken with my M8 and just purchased 28/2.8 Elmarit Asph lens.
Photos are straight out of the camera and no additional processing, except
for some cropping.  C&C welcome.

Gene

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New photos From Texas & Iowa)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] New photos From Texas & Iowa)