Subject: [Leica] PAW Phil ...x - making progress
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 5 16:30:03 2007

Philippe, the Arles shot is very striking indeed. This is one that has very
much the Leica photograph atmosphere to it. May I
suggest posting it to the LFI gallery?
I missed "siesta" last time I looked, but that is fun. I plan to have a
drink with Luis in that very spot. I shall try to stay
awake.
The Gaudi picture is very elegant. I enjoy the balance of the lighting,
texture and colour of the blue area against the warm pink
with the diamond shapes. I'd love to see a tiny amount of detail in the
column to the right. Or maybe more of a crop from that
side??

Cheers
Hoppy