Subject: [Leica] August PAD is up
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Sep 5 23:25:17 2007

Excellent series

80 607 looks like a painting by Mondrian - beautiful!
81407 is timeless: nice idea to convert it to sepia
82207A : you caught the mood and the children's life and energy at the
right moment : superb
81607 : the shadow of the second child in the background makes it a very
strong composition
82907 :clean ! what lens were you using?
I like nearly all of them (forgot the lady reading seen from top in my
best of list )  but these stand out from my point of view
Congratulations and thanks for sharing
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] August PAD is up)