Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Sep 6 08:58:16 2007

Eric,

I would not bother with pockatable. After owning a GRD for some time,
I finally decided that its limitations were too much for me-slow RAW
writing speed, useless above ISO 400 (this is a general problem with
all compacts). So I sold the GRD and bought the Olympus E410 for
travelling light.

You already have the supreme take-everywhere camera in the M8. Why
waste money on some compact with vastly inferior performance? Take
your M8!

Nathan

On 6-sep-2007, at 17:13, Eric Korenman wrote:

> I will be travelling in Italy in nov.
> I am not dragging an m8 all over the place.
> But I would like a pocketable digital that is close to the quality
> we all
> expect.
>
> I was hoping the Sigma DP1 would have shown up by now.. but it is
> no where
> to be seen
> What do LUG'ers recommend?
> Is the C-LUX 2 up to it?