Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 9 11:41:46 2007

Hi Steve,

Very interesting to see your new experiences with the M8, very nice set, I
see you get a great use of the 24 and the Tri-Elmar is an interesting lens
for this camera, as said before, prbably the F4 "liittaion" is not so hard
with a digital you can change easily the ISO.

I appreciate some B&W pictures quite more contrasted than others, is there
any reason?

Saludos cordiales
Luis