Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham Exhibit
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 9 13:41:18 2007

At 04:30 PM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>Is there any way of seeing these without going to the exhibition: I
>do not suppose it'll cross the Atlantic?
>I always like to have a look before I buy the book.
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe

Good point, Philippe.  They are not on the web anywhere now, but
tomorrow I'll put up a web page with my photos from the exhibit.  I
probably shouldn't publish the other photographers' photos without
prior permission.  I know one of the other photographers has some
photos up and I'll look for those tomorrow, too.  I do hope the
exhibit could travel to Europe but it's huge packed because of the
kiosks and artifacts that go with it.  It also consists of over 200
photos mounted on sintra board.

Thanks for your interest.

Tina

Tina Manley