Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 9 15:04:12 2007

Hi Philippe,

The book you are mentionning refers to the area ("Le quartier") called "La
Ribera" and the oldest Barcelona Catedral, Santa Maria del Mar. This area
was on the Middle Age the are with all the Palais, if you visit Barcelona,
Calle (Street) Montcada where is the Picasso Museum it is plaint of nice
Medieval Houses, I love this area too and I've posted a lot of pictures of
it. It is close to La Barceloneta, the ancient fisherman area, as said the
beaches, restaurant beaches, harbour is modern, but the inside town still
keeps some authencity to enjoy. Is the same thing on the small town on
Spain, you can see the childrens playing on the street, people "living" on
the street.

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Saludos cordiales
Luis