Subject: [Leica] Six-bit coding non Leica lenses
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 9 19:33:16 2007

Marty, my read is that it doesn't matter at all above the 35mm focal length.
But as I understand it you do need to update to the latest firmware or you
won't see some of the correction.
Get a non-permanent sharpie for convenience and try a couple of different
codes?
You have samples from the coded 50 asph on hand. Please let us know how you
go

Cheers
Hoppy