Subject: [Leica] Moving from BENELUG to IBERLUG
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 10 11:55:07 2007

At 09:28 AM 9/10/2007, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>I will miss the frequent meetings with my Benelux friends, but
>hopefully there will still be occasions to get together once or twice
>a year. And on the other hand, I look forward to more frequent
>meetings with the likes of Luis and to exploring the streets of
>Barcelona with him.
>
>Nathan

Sounds like a good move, Nathan!  It's always better to move to a
warmer climate ;-)
You might eventually end up in South Carolina where it's really
HOT!  Best wishes to you and your family.
I'll look forward to seeing your photos from Spain, one of my
favorite countries.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI