Subject: [Leica] Sonny's Knees - an update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 10 13:36:29 2007

At 03:13 PM 9/10/2007, you wrote:
>Hmmm...considering he just had surgery shouldn't it be Friday
>flowers FOR him this week instead of from him?
>
>Glad to hear he is doing well.  Gotta keep us ex-Smyrna boys up and
>kicking around here.

If his doctor is like mine, they'll have him up walking up and down
the hall tomorrow.  By Friday he'll be an outpatient doing physical
therapy several times a day.  I'm sure he'll have plenty of flowers
to photograph even in his hospital room and I'm sure he has his M8
with him!  We may even see photos of the operation - up until he went
under. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI