Subject: [Leica] PAW 35
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 10 15:32:10 2007

Michiel, you should never admit that it was a lucky break! Of course you
meant to say that your vision was of a pair of disembodied
legs providing a quirky interest amongst the angular city structure ;-)
Probably, Kyle or someone might say, oh you should have approached the lady
and asked her to pose for the shot. As you say, I think
what you got works better.
Incidentally, consulting with my family fashion expert (13yrs), we have
determined that those shoes are dressy high heeled pointy
toed pumps, a type of slip on fashionable shoe that is dressier than an
every day shoe. The things you learn by looking at LUG
pictures!

Cheers
Hoppy