Subject: [Leica] Question about FOM Images, LUG Yearbook, etc.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 10 20:01:30 2007

> Mark,
> Are you talking about a new book of FOM?, I have the first one, and it is
> very nice
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

They went back to the orignal prints and re did the plates and printed the
same layout and design better from all I can tell.

I remember the printing being ok but not all that great.
I have a feeling its up to par in that respect with the rest of the better
coffee table books now. And deserves to be certainly as its one of the
classics. In print constantly all these years. Deserves the best. Modern
treatment. Highest quality duotones. Maybe they're tri or quad tones like
many of the better such books as I understand it are.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Question about FOM Images, LUG Yearbook, etc.)