Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue Sep 11 12:32:22 2007

I guess it should be from Aug 30 to Sep 14. Unconfirmed of course.
The best week is the first week, if you get your pro-pass (50 Euros)
you can see all the projections and on Saturday you get to party all
night and drink champagne - This year they emptied 900 bottles...

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 11 sept. 07 ? 20:48, Steve Unsworth a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 34, Arles)