Subject: [Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Sep 11 23:55:49 2007

Izu? Is that the same place where they grow wasabi etc.? We were
there this Feb. Greta hotspring and great sake!!!

Nice pictures! Japan is so lush and beautiful....

At 11:49 PM 9/11/2007, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>I lived there for 10+ years (formative years) and for me, they just
>bring back the pain of saying good-bye to friends you thought you'd
>never see again.
>
>Now ... for a really childish tour with a 16-year-old-kid with a
>Mamiya 220 ...
>
>http://www.dlridings.com/japan.htm

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8)
Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8)