Subject: [Leica] Dark Side of the Moon
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 12 18:51:03 2007

Mark on those two points:
Sinar Hy6 = Rollei 6008 on its way to absorption.

On the lunar 'blads, I believe a number of hardly used bodies available on
the lunar surface, you just have to get there.
I little while ago I saw a clip on YouTube or similar showing a shuttle
crewmember accidentally putting a 'blad into orbit. Probably
ended up as a spectacular meteor or Comet Victor maybe? So apparently
shuttle folks can't juggle as well as Apollo folks.
Cheers
Hoppy