Subject: [Leica] IMG: I'm sorry!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Sep 12 19:16:27 2007

At 06:49 PM 9/12/2007, you wrote:
>I find myself frequently using with the M8,  the wides 21mm 24 28  35
>and even the 12mm lens,  but the 75mm is fantastic...always thought so,
>
>Steve

I am amazed at how sharp the 75 is.  Not always a good thing for a
portrait lens ;-) On this photo of Sophie, you can count the tiny
little hairs on her cheek!  I've printed it out 17x24 and it's sharp
as a tack.  I never really noticed that with film but the film grain
probably affects the apparent sharpness, too.  I actually added grain
to this one because it looked almost too sharp.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com