Subject: [Leica] petite note
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 13 10:59:36 2007

Dear LUG friends,

Work and life are taking so much time ATM, that I cannot keep up with
commenting on the former current basis.
So you will see a lot less mails from me. I do hope to still hop in
from time to time, though. (And to post my own (scarce) shots. And to
send in my interpretation of Brian's great Monthly Contest themes.
And...)

Some might be very happy with that :-)

But know that I'll still be reading your posts, and will look at
almost every single posted image.
Couldn't miss that, not in a 1000 years.

Amiti?s,
Philippe

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] petite note)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] petite note)