Subject: [Leica] IMG : Northamptonshire churches : Sulgrave
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Sep 13 12:18:50 2007

Graham,

Did you say 13 ?
I went through wonderful photographs for a good 10 mn and not one of
them could be rated as simply very good.
This is an excellent tribute to  your shire Master Graham, and a renewed
invitation to visit it.

The Red Carpet is my very best. The colour is rich and the "velvety"
texture rendered so well that I can almost feel it.

Thanks so much.
Phil...x