Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 36
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 13 19:26:21 2007

George your enjoyment of this area is very apparent. These need several
viewings both because of the quality and number to enjoy.
Many, I'm sure have special significance in your memory, too.
Some early impressions from me:
3, cluster of cabin, tree, grassed bank, the jut of the jetty and leaning
chair to sit and be there
4, of course for the light and breeze we can feel through the open window,
5, for strong composition and detail and rustic colour of chair and stove
12, froggy charm,
17, a sort of 1930's feel for me with figure rendered almost ghostly in the
IR
29, a personal image maybe but marvellous atmosphere
36, my favourite of the back-lit clouds. Love that asymmetry and the swell
of clouds and sunshine out from the right foliage line.
41, textures of moss and timber against the rolling surface
44, similarly, very different with the warm colour though
56, just for clarity with fish suspended in the graduation of colour behind.
67, a strong George minimalist design,
71, a spot to relax in the green room

I need to go back and look some more, then still have another half to look
at.

Cheers
Hoppy