Subject: [Leica] Dark Side of the Moon
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Sep 13 21:30:51 2007

That's right, the purchase of Hasselblad by Imacon is part of a sinister
Danish plot to buy up iconic Swedish companies and disembowel them.
Basically, the Danes are avenging the loss of Sk?ne in the 17th century.
The bridge across the strait was part of the same plot, as it
effectively annexed Malm? and made it a suburb of Copenhagen :-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands