Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers for Sonny's recovery
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 09:17:19 2007

I, too, was on Coumadin for about 15-20 years after bypass surgery but was
taken off about 10 years ago...I drank/drink  both red wine and dark beer,
both in moderation, with no ill effects that I'm aware of...I was told to
get
rid of all my tools, which I did, but after a year or so, I began buying
them
all back again...

Anyone with questions about Coumadin I'd be glad to help...regards, bob  cole

In a message dated 9/14/2007 12:12:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
images@comporium.net writes:

At 12:08  PM 9/14/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I've been on Coumadin for  fourteen years.  I'm too dense to get your
>implication, unless  you refer to rose thorns, for even the smallest
>scratches can lead to  some bleeding.
>
>Jim Nichols

The photo was not actually  flowers, it was Four Roses bourbon!  When
I was on Coumadin after my  knees were replaced, I was strictly
forbidden to drink alcohol.   Maybe that's dependent on the dosage?

Tina

Tina  Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com