Subject: [Leica] Warning regarding a site named Quetchup
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Sep 14 15:09:35 2007

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your information, I've received one invitation from a LUG member
and I believed at it, but I have not performed all the process, at the final
step ..., I don't remember I haven't liked..., I'm not sure if I have
suscribed. I suppose that the supposed Hoppy invitation is what you say...

Saludos cordiales
Luis