Subject: [Leica] Friday F/S Leica lenses, printers/scanners/misc plus tripod heads and stuff
From: 4spam at eh21.com (Artist Eric Hiss)
Date: Fri Sep 14 16:10:25 2007

Hi All,
Most of my stuff is now sold but I've still got the following available:

1) Leica 35-70 f/4 ROM  with case and fixed lens hood but missing front cap.
Asking $575 but make an offer - don't be shy!  Pictures are available at
http://www.eh21.com/4Sale/

2) Leica 50mm f/2.0 Summicron ROM latest version with caps and case.  I have
LUG member Bob Baron's 50 lux so don't need this one. Condition is
excellent. See pics on link above. Asking $425

Now I've got several printers that I'm not using.  If you want one you can
have for a song....but you have to pick it up from my studio in Richmond CA
(near San Francisco).  I hope I don't have to put them in the dumpster!

1) Olympus 400 dye sub printer. Makes great 8x10 prints that are durable
with no fuss.

2) HP 8650 PS dye sub. This will make photo quality prints on paper up to
8x12 (printed area)  and its a real workhorse. Same printer that was inside
the wolf camera kiosks.  Rated for like 10,000 prints a month and makes the
same quality print or better than the newer Olympus.  This one does
postscript and has Ethernet and two paper tray sizes, plus a bunch of paper
and ribbon.  It will also print on transparencies.

3) Epson r300M  printer

Scanners:  Same deal as for printers

1) Giant flatbed scanner - an epson 836xl   It will do 11x17 prints!   not a
new one by any means but makes beautiful scans and was very expensive new.

2) Minolta slide scanner - given to me by a friend. Seems to be never used.

Tripods:

1) Giottos MH-2000 double socket ball head  $100
2) Bogen 3 handle tripod head #3047 (very heavy duty but old)  with quick
release plate (make offer)
3) Acratech Ultimate ball head (lightly used) make offer
4) Bogen 3001 tripod legs and head #3029 and quick release plate

I may also have some canon lenses coming up for sale ... Stay tuned!

Email me with your questions/offers or call.  artist@eh21.com or
415-425-5865
Eric Hiss