Subject: [Leica] re: What's in your bag?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat Sep 15 09:01:42 2007

http://www.kylecassidy.com/images/2007/camerabag.jpg

What an interesting exercise. After dumping the contents of my bag for the
first time in ... two years, I was surprised at how little useful stuff it
contains.

1) Domke Journalist (i think it's the "little bit bigger" bag

1 Leica d200 body with 50mm 1.8

1 bigfoot action figure

1 Nikon 80-200 f2.8

1 Sigma 12-24mm

1 MF 100mm f 2.8 macro (Vivitar series 1)

1 Nikon 18-70

1 Lens baby (I have no idea why that piece of crap is still in there)

1 body an 1 rear cap

75 cents

2 pounds 20 pence

1 sharpie (red)

1 pen stolen from bank

1 pen stolen from ritz carlton bucharest (ink long dried up)

1 Lamy safari tri-pen. (pen out of ink, pencil out of graphite)

1 lens pen (gift from Jim Shulman)

11 gigs various memory cards

1 digital recorder with a bunch of recordings of sailors talking about their
tattoos, but also 11 minutes of the London underground (Picadilly line)

1 Cokin lens holder containg graduated ND and graduated tobacco ($1 bin at
the local ritz camera)

1 airline receipt (PHL LHR)

1 baggage tag (PHL to LHX)

1 earplug

1 first aid kit containing band-aids, asprin, tums, sleeping pills, allergy
pills, and anti diarreah pills

1 Barbie head with presidential campaign button  stuck to her ear (body
unaccounted for)

1 multi tool from Cabellas (2 for $10, contains flash light)

1 AA battery emergency power converter for Leica d200

1 nikon sb80dx flash

1 flask (smells like burbon)

2 blank CD's

1 "area 51 security pass" (gift store in Roswell)

(many) postcards from various projects with my contact info on them

(many) model release, blank and filled out

1 handy-wipe toweltte

1 plastic bag for rain (not pictured, under camera bottom)

1 small portfolio of various crappy photos

1 travel journal with lots of witty observations and people's contact info

1 PA turnpike reciept ($2.25)

1 receipt from the National Theater's Olivier Bar (1 Magner's Irish Cider --
3.35, 1 Guinness btl 2.60)

1 receipt from Green Chili restaurant (Hammersmith)

1 ATM receipt (withdraw $180)

1 reciept from "the plough" bar -- 9.15

1 cab receipt, airport, $30

1 business card, green chili restaurant

1 copy of the Great Gatsby, paperback

1 copy 17th Century English Minor Poets

Where's the tape? the paper clips? the safety pins?

kc

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] re: What's in your bag?)