Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Sep 15 17:52:10 2007

It really depends on the bag and what my purpose is.

For my Leica I carry:
? M6 .85ttl loaded with Fujichrome velvia 100
? M5 loaded with either Neopan400 or TMAX 400
? 12mm VC with finder
? 28 elmarit with 28mm VC finder
? 35 summicron
? 40 CV Nocton ( I REALLY like this lens)
? 90 Summicron
? small flash light
? bandaids
? sharpie
? film canister with quarters
? Sekonic L208 twin mate meter
? Tmax and Fuji neopan 400 B&W film
? Fuji color neg and Velvia Chrome
? extra batteries for M6
* my "classic" M6 and Noctilux should be home soon from my dropping them.

For run around "fun" shooting digital I carry in that bag:

? Canon 40D
? 16-35 2.8L
? 50 1.4 USM
? 70-200 f4 L
? Extra memory (Sandisk Ultra cards of 1, 2 or 4 gig)
? Extra camera batteries
? 580 ex flash and extra AA batteries
? roll of Mentos I got for free at the Franklin Main Street Festival

Work kit:
? 1DII EOS body
? 5D EOS body
? 16-35 2.8L
? 24-70 2.8L
? 24 1.4L
?70-200 2.8L
? 580, 550, 420 flashes
? extra batteries, cards, hoods, ect
? Quantum Tubo
? various cables and cords
? Model releases
? Nikon AS15
? Pens
? Leatherman
? mini flashlight
? Lee graduated ND filter
? Polarizer
? various gels for the flashes
? Pocket Wizard
? Minolta flash meter
All of that is in a Lightware MF 1420 case. I'll not include what are in
the other 5 cases I carry on shoots.

Funny how the M bag sounds so much more full than my digital bag, but
the M stuff is so much smaller it is actually in a smaller bag than my
"for fun" digital is in!

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography