Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Sep 15 18:26:03 2007

At 09:14 PM 9/15/2007, you wrote:
>Nak a Dish
>Nak uh Tish
>Nak a Tosh
>
>But ithere are few Cajuns here.  This is French Colonial Louisiana.  Cajuns
>are down South.  Hope this helps.
>
>Regards,
>
>Sonny
>http://www.sonc.com

Thanks, Sonny.  There were lots of Cajuns where I lived in Buras and
I had to learn to pronounce the kids' names in my
classes!  Thibodeuax and Robichaud and Boudreaux. I thought I had
learned most of the pronunciations, but I could never have guessed
Nak a Dish - probably because it's not Cajun!!

Keep doing those leg lifts!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI