Subject: [Leica] RE: What's in your bag?
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun Sep 16 15:47:42 2007

In my old Leica bag I usually carry an M6/0.85 with either the Summicron 50
or 35, a roll of film or two, a battery, one filter (depending on the film),
a small cell phone, a bottle of water, a Clif or granola bar, a wind shell,
something to read on the bus or streetcar (currently a selection of
Montaigne's Essays), some medication for emergencies, a notepad, and a pen.
I might carry a second lens when I expect to use it.
Oliver