Subject: [Leica] Fog on the Water
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon Sep 17 17:15:32 2007

Jim - Nah!  Beautiful sailing weather yesterday, in fact, but a bit
nippy around the ears.  These pictures were taken about a month ago
on just about the only foggy day all summer.

We're just getting into Golden Time around here, as I expect you
know.  I really pity anyone who doesn't live in New England, or at
least spend some time here, this time of year.

Thanks for the comments.

Regards,

Dick