Subject: [Leica] new yorker magazine: the cult of leica
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon Sep 17 18:11:21 2007

\On Sep 17, 2007, at 8:18 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Dick, you mean like in every single movie shown and scattered
> throughout almost any magazine?
> I thought it was a positive article on Leica, certainly.

(snip)

It certainly was positive and I suspect may have been written after a
personal all-expenses paid trip to Solms - or maybe even in one of
their conference rooms.  As much as I like to see good stuff written
about Leica, this was a bit over the top.  A couple of full pages in
the New Yorker!  Yikes!  Whoever arranged this really earned their
salary.

Dick

P.S.  Let's hope it helps keep the Leica assembly lines humming.