Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Sep 18 08:35:35 2007

That's awful Daniel. I experienced a huge camera theft in Sante Fe
back in '88. Absolutely painful. The thieves emptied my van of
everything but the 8x10 deardorf. Leica kit. Nikon Kit. Mamiya
Universal kit. The worst was that they also took my portfolio of 8x10
Ektachrome originals.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com