Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 37
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Sep 18 14:19:13 2007

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment Ric.

I was struck by similar size and spacing of the fruit in the field of
pumpkins. I thought about the "down to earth" wide angle approach.
And decided against it as a bit of a clich?. Perhaps a compromise
between the view I chose and the down on the ground would have done
better ;~(

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com