Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 12:19:24 2007

Since responses are still trickling in, what the heck

Lately, I haven?t been using an actual camera bag much on my own time, but
have
been keeping cameras with me to and from work in a leather business carry-all
that is made to also hold a laptop.

In it today is:
Leica M3 with Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM ? FP4
50mm f/2 Summicron collapsible
85mm f/2 Nikkor LTM
28mm f/3.5 Nikkor LTM
28mm Nikkor finder
Retina IIa with Xenon f/2 ? Kodak E100G
Nikon F ? Kodachrome 64
45-150mmm f/3.5 Asanuma zoom, Nikon mount
Olympus XA ? Tri-X
Minox B ? Minopan 25
Canon S200 Digital ELPH ? hardly gets used
Weston Master V meter + Invercone
2 rolls Kodachrome 64
1 roll Kodachrome 200
3 rolls Ilford FP4
2 rolls Fuji Press 800
2 rolls Tri-X
Lens cloth, filters, MS76 and ELPH batteries
Wooden camera handles
Nikon lens to EOS body adapter
Extra CF card
Jump drive
Swiss army knife
Spare glasses
Waterman extra-fine and fine nib fountain pens
Month-at-a-Glance pocket calendar
Manilla file folder with misc. papers and magazine clippings

If autumn wasn?t coming on, my Rolleiflex 3.5E loaded with FP4 or Verichrome
Pan
(still have 17 rolls) would be more likely to be in the bag. Since it?s all I
shoot during the week, I don?t feel the urge to take many color pictures,
except in the fall.

At work I love to use cotton Domkes.  I don?t like the feel of the nylon type
bags.

Minimum, I always have a Leica accessible.  If I have to leave it in the car
because of the situation, I?ll have my XA in a belt pouch.

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Office Phone: 414 229-6525 | E-mail: amr3@uwm.edu
Department Phone: 414 229-4282