Subject: [Leica] SLD ? R9.99 ? Link is OK now
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 13:07:51 2007

I think this thread has evolved to a discussion of whether the glass is
half-empty or half-full.  My experience with Leica products leads me to
expect the actual product to exceed my expectations; the SL, DMR, f/6.8
Telyts, 90 'cron, 80-200 f/4, 100 APO and 280 f/4 have done so.  Count me
in the "half-full" camp.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com