Subject: [Leica] Back to basics...WAY back
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Sep 19 17:41:14 2007

        I know - the only thing I could see for color was Polaroid, and then
you are scanning a print.  The only success I had was with TriX, where it is
almost impossible to make an unprintable neg (though I have done it), and
best of all, Polaroid PN 4x5.  You can peel the positive off, and if it is
too light you are home free.

Ken

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Back to basics...WAY back)