Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - the penultimate chapter
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 11:43:51 2007

Howard,

This story gets crazier by the minute.  And you can't really put the blame
on Leica, as so far they have not even touched it yet.  i really feel your
pain.  I think you need to get on the phone to Leica and see if they cannot
return it to HK since the original was registered to you at your HK address,
which they would have on file.  I have been going through a similar thing
trying to sell my M4-P, getting the funds to me from a buyer out of the US
has been a real circus, but I think it is finally going to end later today
or tomorrow.  Good Luck with this last problem.  Your going to need a
vacation to recover from this shipping fiasco.

Gene