Subject: [Leica] For Hoppy: Amsterdam tips
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 20 16:00:31 2007

Nathan's suggested site seeing and tasting map looks extremely inviting.
I'll be sure to shoot some film in these locations. I love
the dog sitting happily with its owner in the bar.
Hoppy arrives in Amsterdam from Tokyo late afternoon on Saturday 13th
October and leaves midday on Tuesday 16th October for
Barcelona. We're staying in the centre of Amsterdam near the Palace. I would
be thrilled to get together with anyone from the
BENELUG or EuroLUG during that visit. Sitges and Barcelona until evening of
Wednesday 24 October for the IberiaLUG members. For
those folks I have had some contact with, I'll send a detailed note.
Cheers
Hoppy