Subject: [Leica] view from Salty's...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Sep 20 17:13:37 2007

On Sep 20, 2007, at 4:53 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Yes, Salty's may have the best view in Seattle, buto paraphrase a
> friends opinion;
>  "Ya can't eat the effing view!"

thanks Jerry,

I was just a visitor from out of town, invited to a lovely wedding
reception held at Salty's...

the food that I ate was delicious, though I was very focussed on
celebrating the young newly weds, and taking some photos...

I loved visiting the city again after so many years, and seeing Pike
Market, as well as  enjoying the Aquarium.

we really had fun...

we rented a house up North on Bitter Lake...Steve