Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 21 03:09:42 2007

Good morning!  Looks like fall is arriving in Louisiana, and you'll note
right away that these are not your normal Fall Flowers.  Sometimes, in the
course of shooting my Friday Flowers, I run into too many to make a choice.
This is from earlier in the year, and I saved it just in case.

The just in case is here, as I am recovering (nicely) from getting some new
knees.  It has been 12 days, and already, I know it was a wise thing to do,

My  Physical Therapy people say I am well ahead of the curve.  I will
probably stop using a walker soon, as I just push it around as it is.  I'm
getting more and more able to perform the tasks I need for day to day.  Pain
is easily controlled;  in fact, I had much more pain before the surgery than
now.

It seems that the swelling that remains is more bothersome than anything
else in the form of pressure.
Thanks to all who have sent greetings and good wishes.  Now, if all that was
not TMI, here's your Friday Flower.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/friday_september_21_2007.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny