Subject: [Leica] this morning...
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun Sep 23 04:44:15 2007

I imagined that this was the grave of a young parent. A few years ago a
good friend of mine died too young. His widow and two kids still
celebrate his birthday, seems the right thing to do. I can imagine that
when the children are very young you do it like this. Might ease the
pain and give the idea that he/she is still there in some way and not
forgotten.
But the grave of a child sounds very plausible too.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema